For Adults with Developmental Disabilities

Call Us:  5736590624

Visit the Department of Mental Health Division of Developmental Disabilities and browse the information for Consumers & Families Section. 

1) Request to be put on the List for Placement.

2) Contact your Service Coordinator and request a list of providers in your area.

3) Explore funding needs through Medicaid Waiver funding, purchase of service funding, family directed support funding and private pay. See our Home page for more information.

4) Contact agencies from the list of providers and request a tour. Meet with staff at the programs, review your support and programming needs with the providers. 

5) Research Transportation possibilities in your area. 

How to Enroll in a Day Habilitation Program